artos
After days (can not remember how many) I write again in this beautiful livejournal anyone cares to read!. Complete
completely to see Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu and I must say that the anime is amazing, very funny and one very attached to the characters, especially with haruhi ... but something I do not like is that is with little taste for my 14 chapters are nothing compared to the larger pattern that promises, luckily announced second season ... no luck?, so I declare that I haruhiism.
One of the things I like Suzumiya was the order in which they give the series, is a completely desoordenado order that should exist and I loved it! .. since the series is much more fun yudoes not engage much more with each episode, I hope all deign to see and join the haruhiism xD, which by the way the to to Hare Hare Yukai is so popular that it is practiced illegally on the streets of Akihabara. Moving on
strongly to the game that has left me a bit "stupid" for being very good, Arcana Heart.
After days (can not remember how many) I write again in this beautiful livejournal anyone cares to read!. Complete
completely to see Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu and I must say that the anime is amazing, very funny and one very attached to the characters, especially with haruhi ... but something I do not like is that is with little taste for my 14 chapters are nothing compared to the larger pattern that promises, luckily announced second season ... no luck?, so I declare that I haruhiism.
One of the things I like Suzumiya was the order in which they give the series, is a completely desoordenado order that should exist and I loved it! .. since the series is much more fun yudoes not engage much more with each episode, I hope all deign to see and join the haruhiism xD, which by the way the to to Hare Hare Yukai is so popular that it is practiced illegally on the streets of Akihabara. Moving on
strongly to the game that has left me a bit "stupid" for being very good, Arcana Heart.
The juge hours and hours and I must say that the game is spectacular, I love when 2D games are difficult in terms of combos and demases ... as promised played with Saki-chan (?) and was the only one that I get along, because other techniques using a little modern for me and Saki I can do what I love most, making combos in the air *-* ! CHT
MLXC Saki-chan!
What if, I'll have to play waaaaay far as the final boss is VERY hard, I could not even get 1 round, I'll have to practice more my combos and learn to make the saki Arcana (arcana is like a espirituque takes too much energy XD).
Saki Ahi can see in action, whether they realize it uses much the air to practice their combos *-* is AMAZING!
Moving on ... again
The new single from my favorite Seiyu
What if, I'll have to play waaaaay far as the final boss is VERY hard, I could not even get 1 round, I'll have to practice more my combos and learn to make the saki Arcana (arcana is like a espirituque takes too much energy XD).
Moving on ... again
The new single from my favorite Seiyu
Hirano Aya is really cool! ... separate out very very beautiful in her video and on the cover! ... I order the single because I really liked! ^ ^ If you want to hearthe song I leave the video *-*
Home Video *-*
That's all .. nothing more to tell:), sorry if I'm so fussy lately but ... I feel I lost much time thinking about stupid things that were not worth it ^ ^
Home Video *-*
That's all .. nothing more to tell:), sorry if I'm so fussy lately but ... I feel I lost much time thinking about stupid things that were not worth it ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment