Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blueprints On Swing Sets

I have not gone for the other dresses that I ordered with the dressmaker, are already finished, but we have gone through to pick them up-to-loose
xD I have not made any bow or headdress to accompany two rings, and the machine misbehave with me the last time I used it.

My economy is not very well these days, and I thought that 2009 would be the year they start wanting this to become lolita, but the way I go, maybe not do, (especially with this lack of capital to buy things. I have the idea to enroll in courses of clothing but I still have investigate Masy find a place close to not having to spend in the passage

xD Well I finish this post because I go to bed, use the computed with the pretext to terminate my flow chart and as soon as I started-_-as is, tomorrow I will finish.

Kisses ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment