Friday, July 9, 2010

Avit Usbttl Drivers Vista 64 meme! time

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press "Next."
3. Please enter the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds.
4. You can add any comments in brackets after the song.
5. Nominate 5 people


1. How would you describe yourself? Funky Town , by Lipps Inc (LOL! xD)



2. What do you like in a person? They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard , by Erwin Beekveld (What the worst xD)



3. How do you feel today? Accidentally in Love, by Counting Crows ("How could I not be, if I'm reading the Marauder! Crack?!)



4. What is your purpose in life? Your song, by Elton John (Oh, what monez ... xD)



5. What is your nickname? The Lion Sleeps Tonight, by The Tokens (JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA)



6. Q "hat your friends think of you? With me, by Sum41 (I do not want this moment to ever end, Where everything's nothing without you ...)



7. What do you think of your parents? Bend and break , by Keane (WTF? XD)



8. How often do you think? Umbrella , by Vanila Sky (Yeah, when it's sunny I tend to think of it xDDDDD)



9. What is 2 + 2? Lost , by Avenged Sevenfold (I can think of geeks for this stuff too xDDDDD)



10. What do you think of your best friend? Human , by The Killers (Well, not one thing ... xD)



11. What do you think of the person you like? Esan Belarrira (Vale. .. "esan nahi Belarrira dizut mutil bat maite dudala Larrue hark Jotzo Didal" I just say that ... xD)



12. What is the story of your life? Can not stop loving you , by Phil Collins (Oh, more lovely and I crack the notebook \u0026lt;3)



13. What do you want to be m? In my place , by Coldplace (Yes, died late I'll stay on the site xD)




17.
What is your hobby? The Reason, by Hoobastank (Ehm. .. jumping naked off a cliff and drinking Schweppes Tonic, as Noriega? XD)


18.
What is your greatest fear? Yellow, by Coldplay (Yes, I confess ... I feel terror bananas ... xDDDDDD)


19.
What is your biggest secret? Apologize, by Timbaland (Who If you've read, heard some of the songs, or all, if you have laughed, sung, danced to the rhythm of them, if you have remembered something, if you've uploaded volume and thought "Diooos, for centuries not heard this song, if you've moved or just think I'm a fucking, you are nominated for this meme. I said xD (Oh, if you like, too xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment