Yes, I've seen it. Yes, I know, it was time and such xD And I have some more things to say about it, but maybe I'll be careful, just in case That not has someone watched it (someone Might not ...) I'll use a pretty cut to join the:
SPOILERS, BITCH!
- What is on the "Hey, you son of Poseidon as you have touched all the ballots to accuse you of stealing the fucking l ightning bolt the balls, BO pacha, bro, this is going well. Blew methey're even still in the camp. "
- Camp Half-Blood"? Was not there anything more original? Really? xD And to take into consideration bad Poseidónya his son often welcome, kid: A hut all exterior (But everything we) own and almost crowned king of Olympus. And then, leftover pieces of "I just got, but I will kick ass at all, BO pacha, kids, I warrant overalls ..." xD
- Thanks to my roommate, I discovered the final 10 minutes just because he can not shut the damnmouth when watching a movie / series / whatever and comments / deductions / we know the final as if I'm bored, I can remove ... But I must say one thing:
- What is on the "Hey, you son of Poseidon as you have touched all the ballots to accuse you of stealing the fucking l ightning bolt the balls, BO pacha, bro, this is going well. Blew methey're even still in the camp. "
- Camp Half-Blood"? Was not there anything more original? Really? xD And to take into consideration bad Poseidónya his son often welcome, kid: A hut all exterior (But everything we) own and almost crowned king of Olympus. And then, leftover pieces of "I just got, but I will kick ass at all, BO pacha, kids, I warrant overalls ..." xD
- Thanks to my roommate, I discovered the final 10 minutes just because he can not shut the damnmouth when watching a movie / series / whatever and comments / deductions / we know the final as if I'm bored, I can remove ... But I must say one thing:
WHY THE FUCK SHIT IS THIS POSSIBLE?
After so much time reading everywhere Luke and Percy, Percy and Luke , and all that, I thought, "You'll see, these two total OTP forever and others, all great, explosions of color and other fandom shit "Not really. And you know why? Because Luke is THE BAD GUY ! Yesfriends, leaves 10 minutes total and will expire at the end. Easy peasy, no more Luke. ¬ ¬ U
- I do not understand the point of turning a Hydra in a five-headed animal, truly, or that have three dogs instead of Cerberus, but hey, we accept Octopus, I guess ...
xD - Well, I think I've had enough with the Complaints xD I must say that I really liked the movie, you hear! The timing of the pen is great, "But this is a pen, man!" XD And the fact that Percy's best friend was on crutches and Pierce Brosnan (Which by the way, I do not like) was in wheelchair, because then one is a satyr and the other a centaurI missed "PUSSY, Boromir, LONG, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" and so I followed all the fucking movie. Not my fault, that my mind works this way
xD Oh, and Poseidon came in the series Rome, Lucius Vorenus making, total
retrospection, we xD - I have to read books, now I remember, that I have downloaded somewhere on my computer * indicates a sharp spatial void * and shit on me not wanting to delete movies and series, because I have Glee, Merlin, Fortysomething, The Office, The Big Bang Theory and millions of movies like Kick-Ass, Iron Man (
- I do not understand the point of turning a Hydra in a five-headed animal, truly, or that have three dogs instead of Cerberus, but hey, we accept Octopus, I guess ...
xD - Well, I think I've had enough with the Complaints xD I must say that I really liked the movie, you hear! The timing of the pen is great, "But this is a pen, man!" XD And the fact that Percy's best friend was on crutches and Pierce Brosnan (Which by the way, I do not like) was in wheelchair, because then one is a satyr and the other a centaurI missed "PUSSY, Boromir, LONG, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" and so I followed all the fucking movie. Not my fault, that my mind works this way
xD Oh, and Poseidon came in the series Rome, Lucius Vorenus making, total
retrospection, we xD - I have to read books, now I remember, that I have downloaded somewhere on my computer * indicates a sharp spatial void * and shit on me not wanting to delete movies and series, because I have Glee, Merlin, Fortysomething, The Office, The Big Bang Theory and millions of movies like Kick-Ass, Iron Man (
0 comments:
Post a Comment