Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What Helps Meralgia Paresthetica When Pregnant ashura_hamasaki @ 2007-05-30T16:51:00

I have approved all !!!!!!!! I xDDDDDDDDDDDDD Viva! XDDDDD That I have not approved a single test of technical drawing and have approved the subject xDDDDDDDD (Well imagine the recovery if not? XD) Uaaaaaah that I've removed weight encimaaaaa! I that in the first quarter I thought I would repeat the selectivity xD Well now ... and I have to pay tuition by Friday but Nanai xD qeu

On Monday evening was the prom ... First Mass, sermon after some profs and director and such and then had to go up to four jets and gave you the photo you did XD first we were those who got along all the time at school, I mean 12 or more years if he had repeated sometime ... You put your mask in a huge screen (horrorsthe site with garden and plunge pool and blablabla and at first the music was good and decent volume and you could talk but then esque cone or went out pelarte cold or stay inside and you ears bleed with the House's nose besides the DJ to not only put any attention and Chumba Chumba and plaka plaka and start again! desmadre xD And fuck that drunk people at one now, and looks just saying that there were only pills and the platform verbenera slut xDDDD And I had to be one of the few who would not or barbie or Sisi or putoncio! Diooooos xD esque I'm sorry but I do not like anything at all, to me that a guy coming half-drunk to require me going to dance like everyone else I do not like, I do what I please, and I started esque to

0 comments:

Post a Comment