Sunday, June 3, 2007

I- Console-web Monitor ashura_hamasaki @ 2007-06-03T23:02:00

re if there is something cheaper ... but ... slow everything ... I have no time either ... And now I hear that Yoshiki goes to Paris xDDDDDD Expojapan Laughter ... Conference and signatures ... Not to do xD If everything goes to hell I fixed that I xDDDDDD If not ... I am indebted to my father by XDDDD I do not regret not having gone after ... And hey ... They played Guitar Wolf and Olivia these days! Nothing nothing ... But if I spend a paste and then I see from the boonies and I'm not signing ... UxD not know if my parents let me ... I told my father ... (Actually, I proposed a family trip to paris XDDDDDD in clear kidding xD) And I said ... go to Paris just to see a guy? I killed ... x_D Maybe people see it that way ... No ...

I'm very heavy with this últimament

0 comments:

Post a Comment