Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hittin Dat White Azz 4

.............. -___________-U

In the rest of the first part of the review I called my mother and told me what had happened ... You see it was an allergy, the cream that was getting my dad for weeks for the spots of her body had reacted badly and so has been swelling all over his face and hands-_-U ¬ ¬ So I go and had thought it should be that but me seemed strange that out of the cream when I owed the doctor had prescribed ¬ ¬ * Then go allergy-_-U I have been a shock U ¬____¬ not see Well I hope everything prescribed for you now go to work and was soon all because it should be a hassle to go through life so ;_____;

Anyway ... The review has been more bearable than I imagined Oo is a trauma to gofarga to an examination but is not good xD esque prueva examining to see if it was worth show or not I was horrible with the heat and the dream that had> w \u0026lt;But today was cool and not, cost me anything but
xD Well now wait for this review notes and sele ... And so I get to see the oral prueva because ^ ^ U It gives me fatal talk x_D

Incidentally thanks for your support during sele ^ w ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment