Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Darmowe Dzwonki Na Komorke meme! time

elocotón (and why)?
Well we have a problem, because I like both, but I prefer the strawberry ... Because I love strawberries so much

. 2. What do you hate the fandom? [info] is not widespread, I know, but overall the fandom is female, and since I went I noticed that it was perhaps not so well read, being a guy who wrote. I do not know if it really is, but I get that feeling, and I like it. 3. What was the real reason I wanted to learn groinas "Where the hell do you think you're going?" I do not know, to dream ... xD 3. Have you ever been in love? Do not know why, I suddenly entered [info] curiosity XD This question is complicated. We have all the typical "crushes" memos that you are given during adolescence, and you have to experiment and discover you and such. I've had no partners, and my intimate human contact with people has been low, so I do not know what they call "love" really is. And as it is difficult for someone else will explain it, I say categorically that AuN I did not love. I do not know even if it is possible, but imagine there are people who love me, I feel that probably should be xD 4. How did the slow and company? Anne came to me a warm day of spring in the fields that glittered in the blazing sunshine, lost in a meadow in the middle of the ... Nah, just kidding xD Like many people, most of us, we crossed the fandom, having a mutual friend, who later were several friends, and become the Black. And then Anne got us into the LJ, and through her met Ary (try to put dates and things, but itros good, I'll tell you that I loved "Momo" by Michael Ende, but will recommend to the death "Historia del Rey Transparente" by Rosa Montero. [info] PS I'm writing everything directly in HTML, I'm so happy with myself now xDDD

PD2
Mwahahahahahaha the joys of coming to the library (and see people high and attractive, with green eyes , OMG the front ...) PD3


Is not it funny how impartial is the gaydar, which tries to make anyone want to brush? How selfish and superficial is the current average man gay ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment