Hi!
On this day, exactly one month ago, I came to land to start my Erasmus Welsh ... And during the first week Andé much (and I had many aches), died of anguish because entendíaa people (who spoke too fast and closed, guys who seemed to Welsh), I looked ; floor, I opened a bank account, I searched a number of UK mobile internet, I made millions of paperwork, met English people, tojust lost two that I visited the city, the waterfront and even the surrounding ... And from there, I went to Liverpool, where I met SpiderCristo, and I discovered that the Hufflepuff common room is in an Anglican cathedral Putiferio ... After classes started, I met many people, I tried Marmite (horrible) and Dr Pepper (OSSOM), I joined several associations, we celebrate two birthdays simultaneous a slumber party, I left freaked pendoneo and are finished with the English, who get drunk at 5 in the afternoon, visité Welsh villages, beautiful landscapes, I cooked things I never thought I could do and, above all, I made MANY MANY purchases (Actually, not a day that do not buy anything, be it food, clothing or utensils for domestic life / academic xD) ... Believe it has spent only a month, gives me the feeling that even I fall short summary ...
Archery is great, had long wanted to do, the truth is that 15 for a whole year is super good, well fattened you candy while waiting to shoot all their arrows, and all Fridays are free sandwiches xDD Then there are some society, comor the photography andhas the theater, not just to convince me, because it's like to go out of your ass and go to your fucking ball all
xD I have no camera (I catch me one at Christmas, I want to catch me one at Christmas, I want to catch me one at Christmas photo ...), so all I have is because I have been tagged in facebook ... But hey, the city is very nice and welcoming, and has a jug of students who basically keep alive. And lots of greenery, and a forbidden forest full of junkies and Hogwarts Welsh I ♥ able photos another day if that, now I have a bit of a hurry / bar / do not feel like crap.
I est & aacute, leaving a sea of crappy post, but my roommate wanted me up this morning at 5 because we were going to Liverpool, " not to be late." .. Ladies and Gentlemen: We live 4 minutes from the station and the train salíaa 7:20 am and we arrived at 21:45, after much kicking, lots of shopping and much cagarnos in Buddha, for cancellation of trains ... SHOPPING! SHOPPING! I LOVE THE PRIMARK (and You Should love it as well)
I have spent £ 30 on clothing. £ 30 = 36 €
L products acquired ista
- 1 pair of shoes arranged (Halloween costume): £ 8.00
- 1 pair of shoes purple converse: £ 5.00
- 1 reversible wool cap: £ 1.50
- 1 Scarf (reversible) to match the hat: £ 4.00
- 5 pairs of socks: £ 2.00
- 1 gray beret (Halloween costume): £ 3.00
- 1 Pants black jog (jogging I do is that they are wide and comfortable xD): £ 3.50
- 2 pairs of gloves cut black: £ 2.99
And again that was me I bought a sort of "sucks" leather for £ 21, jeans for £ 6, about 5 pairs of socks gRues for £ 2 (Never hurts to have many socks xD) and a long sleeve shirt for £ 3 ... I said, I love the Primark ♥
For Halloween, we decided my roommate and I dressed as Sherlock and Watson. My turn to John, that Mr. partner does not take "no" when Holmes autoadjudicarse ... So now plays currar costume, missing only two weeks: D
And I think that's all I can say at this stage, bearing in mind that I'm tired and I need to organize a pile after pile of things I have to do this week and I dor
Archery is great, had long wanted to do, the truth is that 15 for a whole year is super good, well fattened you candy while waiting to shoot all their arrows, and all Fridays are free sandwiches xDD Then there are some society, comor the photography andhas the theater, not just to convince me, because it's like to go out of your ass and go to your fucking ball all
xD I have no camera (I catch me one at Christmas, I want to catch me one at Christmas, I want to catch me one at Christmas photo ...), so all I have is because I have been tagged in facebook ... But hey, the city is very nice and welcoming, and has a jug of students who basically keep alive. And lots of greenery, and a forbidden forest full of junkies and Hogwarts Welsh I ♥ able photos another day if that, now I have a bit of a hurry / bar / do not feel like crap.
I est & aacute, leaving a sea of crappy post, but my roommate wanted me up this morning at 5 because we were going to Liverpool, " not to be late." .. Ladies and Gentlemen: We live 4 minutes from the station and the train salíaa 7:20 am and we arrived at 21:45, after much kicking, lots of shopping and much cagarnos in Buddha, for cancellation of trains ... SHOPPING! SHOPPING! I LOVE THE PRIMARK (and You Should love it as well)
I have spent £ 30 on clothing. £ 30 = 36 €
L products acquired ista
- 1 pair of shoes arranged (Halloween costume): £ 8.00
- 1 pair of shoes purple converse: £ 5.00
- 1 reversible wool cap: £ 1.50
- 1 Scarf (reversible) to match the hat: £ 4.00
- 5 pairs of socks: £ 2.00
- 1 gray beret (Halloween costume): £ 3.00
- 1 Pants black jog (jogging I do is that they are wide and comfortable xD): £ 3.50
- 2 pairs of gloves cut black: £ 2.99
And again that was me I bought a sort of "sucks" leather for £ 21, jeans for £ 6, about 5 pairs of socks gRues for £ 2 (Never hurts to have many socks xD) and a long sleeve shirt for £ 3 ... I said, I love the Primark ♥
For Halloween, we decided my roommate and I dressed as Sherlock and Watson. My turn to John, that Mr. partner does not take "no" when Holmes autoadjudicarse ... So now plays currar costume, missing only two weeks: D
And I think that's all I can say at this stage, bearing in mind that I'm tired and I need to organize a pile after pile of things I have to do this week and I dor
0 comments:
Post a Comment