Hello, gentlemen, friends of my livejournal.
I recently had to put the administration and faculty of my university in Valencia, I demonstrate that they are a bunch of incompetents who can not do its job right (but for more years than I remember, right governs us all in Valencia), with something as simple as "Hey, I have to do a test recovery but I can not go, so I want to apply it in my host university Erasmus, thanks. " This simple request has turned into a nightmare for a whole week. I have ignoredlthough study in Spain involving half of transportation and rent costs, and reasonable prices on food than it already does currently), but really I hope you understand my motives. Is I can not with these people, really, if I have two more courses dealing with them, they never finish degree. I'm sure.
So good, I've been watching the conventions has my ability with other English universities, and I created my first Poll * applause, I'm growing at the LJ user * I hope everyone could participate. Is exact, it is clear, because I still do not even know if I will go, or how is it in the streets, but I sa
I recently had to put the administration and faculty of my university in Valencia, I demonstrate that they are a bunch of incompetents who can not do its job right (but for more years than I remember, right governs us all in Valencia), with something as simple as "Hey, I have to do a test recovery but I can not go, so I want to apply it in my host university Erasmus, thanks. " This simple request has turned into a nightmare for a whole week. I have ignoredlthough study in Spain involving half of transportation and rent costs, and reasonable prices on food than it already does currently), but really I hope you understand my motives. Is I can not with these people, really, if I have two more courses dealing with them, they never finish degree. I'm sure.
So good, I've been watching the conventions has my ability with other English universities, and I created my first Poll * applause, I'm growing at the LJ user * I hope everyone could participate. Is exact, it is clear, because I still do not even know if I will go, or how is it in the streets, but I sa
0 comments:
Post a Comment