Monday, January 17, 2011

Zixmessage Center Message Expiration Notification

LXC
Like 4 turkeys in the same bed, and three of them have been riding a while ago. Brain explosion totally xD [info] [Important note: While writing this, and altering it with a cooking pucheril I've ridden, I'm going to see for 4 th time in 12 hours xD] 7. If this movie was already Ghei in itself, with Wallace and so on, that would have killed me a lot xD AN EX


Wallace: "Break out the L word"

Scott:
"Lesbian?" Wallace:
"The other L word ... & qUOT;
Scott: Photobucket "Lesbians?"


Scott:
"I'm in lesbians with you" Photobucket Ramona: "What?"
Scott: " I really, really mean it "

Ramona: " Oh ... Okay "xD Photobucket
8.
The fight scenes are epic, totally cool. And I love that also have female fights (Knives and Ramona all over the world, bitches xD) And the fact that both have a special effect, things supernatural and surreal plot in general, makes it even cooler. The truth is that all films

0 comments:

Post a Comment